This accessibility statement applies to findsexualhealth.co.uk.
This website is run by Lambeth Council. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
Although we have built our website to provide the access features listed above, we know that some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- there is no functionality to change colours, contrast levels and fonts
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
It would be helpful if your email contained the following:
- the URL (web address) of the page that you are having difficulties on
- how you are accessing the site, for example on your phone, on a laptop, on a tablet or another mobile device
- which browser you are using, for example Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Opera or Safari
- a description of the problem
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Lambeth Council is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances listed below.
Non-compliance with the accessibility regulations
Cookiebot cookie compliance software
The cookie compliance software used on this site contains markup errors that may cause screen reader software to miss content. This doesn't fully meet WCAG 2.1 success criteria. We are working to fix this issue.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 6 December 2022.
This website was last tested on 28 December 2022.
We tested each page on the FindSexualHealth.co.uk website before it was published. We carried out automated testing using Sitemorse alongside manual checks made by the development team.